Ramadan is only few days/hours away. are you ready for the holy month of Ramadan which giving unlimited bundle of offers. All shopping malls and car dealers and business firms are ready with their offer list for win-win situation. But do you know the Ramadan offer from Allah is incomparable and all people can benefit without paying a single penny. How sweet right?
Following is the partial list of rewards and offers from Allah almighty.
Duration: holy month of Ramadan every year.
- Multiplication of Rewards: Doing good = 10x, 70x, 700x or more during the month of Ramadan.
Abu Hurayrah reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
Every action a son of Adam does shall be multiplied—a good action by ten times its value, up to 700 times. Allah says: With the exception of fasting, which belongs to Me, and I reward it accordingly. For, one abandons his desire and food for My sake.
There are two occasions of joy for a fasting person: one when he breaks his fast, and the other when he meets his Lord, and the (bad) breath (of a fasting person) is better in the sight of Allah than the fragrance of musk. (Al-Bukhari)
- . Fasting with Iman (faith) and expectation: Such type of intention leads to forgiveness by Allah (SWT) to the individual's sins.
Whoever observes fasts during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
- Umrah in Ramadan: Visiting Makkah during the fasting month of Ramadan is,
(The performance of) `Umrah during Ramadan is equal (in reward) to performing Hajj with me. (Authenticated by Al-Albani)
- Equal to one Hajj (pilgrimage)
-Equal to one Hajj with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
- Blessing of Iftar: Dua is accepted by ALLAH (SWT) at Iftar time.
- Rejoices: There are two types of rejoices for the Muslims who fast. These are:
- When breaking fast
- When meeting Allah (SWT) on the day of Judgment
- Mouth Smell: The smell of the mouth of the fasting Muslim will be better than the smell of musk during the day of Judgement. (Bad Breath)
- Feeding Others: Whoever invites others to break the fast, and whoever takes care of the hungry, needy, during the last ten days of Ramadhan will receive equal rewards to the fasting person(s).
- Shafa'at (Pleading One's Case for Forgiveness): Whoever fasts Ramadhan will receive on the day of Judgement the Shafa'at of:
Abdullah ibn `Amr reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
Fasting and the Qur'an will intercede on behalf of Allah's servant on the Day of Judgment:
Fasting will say, "O my Lord! I prevented him from food and desires during the day, so accept my intercession for him."
And the Qur'an will say, "O my Lord! I prevented him from sleeping by night, so accept my intercession for him."
The intercession of both will thus be accepted. (Ahmad and authenticated by Al-Albani)
Blessings of Sahoor (The late night meal): This meal time gives the opportunity for:
- Blessings of Sahoor and IftarNight Prayers
- Zikr, Remembrance, Contemplation
- -Recitation of Holy Quran
- Fajr Salat in Jamaat
- Dua of Fajr
- Zakat al-Fitrah (Charity on Eid Day): The benefits of paying such as charity to the needy are tremendous, among which are the following:
- Feeding the needy
- Sharing happiness
- Improving human relations
- Improving society
- Itikaf (Retreat): A Muslim who performs Itikaf during the last ten days of Ramadhan will get:
- Blessings and rewards
- Peace of mind
- Contemplation and evaluation
- Better citizen
- Lailatul Qadr (The Night of Power): Whoever observes it with sincerity and good intention will get the following benefits:
- Forgiveness of mistakes
- Better than 1,000 months
- Reading Holy Quran
- Better human being
- 24. Sadaqah (Charity): The benefits of paying sadaqah are many. These are summarized as follows:
- Flourishing of wealth
- Improving economy
- Circulation of wealth
- Elimination of inflation
- Elimination of poverty
- Fasting and Health: By fasting, one gets the following benefits:
- Sadaqah (Charity)Purification of body from toxins
- Reducing of weight
- Purity of brain
- Rejuvenation of body
- Living of life with happiness
And many more..
Do you know any more offers to share?
Welcome to this post. Like our facebook page for updates