Which moments you are hating in your driving test journey in Dubai or which moment you loving most? Surely if you undergo at least one final RTA test you might know that.
You love mostly collecting your test score sheet with the result as Pass, and hating to fail and that too with a lot of mistakes. But sometimes we fail in tests and get the test result paper which lists major and minor mistakes during the driving test.
See the classification of two types of fails and related items based on the test score sheets which I collected during my various tests in the Driving license test in Dubai.
Our deep-dive assessment test helps you to check your knowledge level before the final test. It will go through a series of topics which cover on the final test and gives you deep dive analysis on the are you need to focus to improve your test score
Immediate failsAs the category says it will fail you immediately if you committed any such mistakes. If for example, if candidate changing the lane without ensuring whether it is clear or not he failed at that moment itself. No further testing required in that case.
The types of mistakes which falling under immediate fails are,
- Making an action triggering the intervention of the examiner
- Lack of vehicle control to the extent that proceeding with traffic - This will be in candidate mark sheet if he/she doesn't have much control on the car. Just for example he may not stop on required spot or be swerving while changing lane all make this error.
- Failure to follow the required maneuver
- Failure to ensure the lane is clear before lane changing.
Minor mistakesThe minor mistakes are which may happen for learning drivers or even for experienced drivers. In your driving test, the same type of mistakes will count repeatedly. For example; if you swerving during lane change multiple times, it will count as how much time you committed that mistake.
The types of mistakes which falling under minor mistakes are,
- Checking mirror too late
- Does not check mirrors before signaling or braking
- Unsteady movement
- Sudden swerving
# Approach• Too fast
Judgment• does not give way to the vehicle
Turn right• Does not start from the correct lane or line of traffic
- Does not follow road markings
- Does not finish turn in one lane
Progress• Drives too fast for the condition
- Move off after stopping
Position on Road
- • Drives either too far right or too far left of the lane.
- Not using the correct lane
Does not leave enough room when passing a fixed object.
- Does not check the blind spot by making a head check.
ConclusionIt is important to note that candidate fails if he committed any immediate fails or minor mistakes more than 11. If you get less than or equal to 11 minor mistakes you will pass. But if you get any immediate fail the result will be which you should not wish to be.
Have you got any other mistakes in your testing score sheet? Please share your thoughts.